The C800 Board of Directors has directed the establishment of a Citizen Accountability Committee to assist in monitoring the progress of the Communication System Upgrade Project recently approved by the voters of Clackamas County.
The Committee’s responsibility will be to monitor and report to the C800 Board of Directors and the Clackamas County Board of Commissioners on the progress of the Project relative to the following objectives.
- Receive and review quarterly project performance and financial reports, to assess that the bond proceeds are being expended in general compliance with the purposes set forth in Clackamas County Measure 3-476;
- That the Project is in alignment with the Project Goals and relevant C800 policies;
- Communicating key findings to the C800 Board of Directors and the Clackamas County Board of Commissioners;
Meetings will be held quarterly, in the evening, tentatively in July / October / January / April, starting in 2016 and concluding in 2018.
Eligibility for the C800 Citizen Accountability Committee:
- Live in Clackamas County
- Be registered voter in Clackamas County
- Not an officer, agent, contractor or employee of Clackamas 800 Radio Group